How Momentor Helps Employees
- Online wizard helps users decide which competencies are important.
- Momentor suggests dozens of behavior oriented goals or employees can write their own.
- Curated competency-based resource library teaches skills and provides insight.
- Automated reminders keep employees focused and accountable.
- Securely accessible on the Web – anytime, anywhere.
How Momentor Helps Coaches
- Collaborate directly with clients; effortlessly provide feedback & encouragement.
- Track all your clients development plans, assessments, confidential meeting notes, reports, files and activities online and in one place.
- Goal progress emails keep you up-to-date in real-time as employees make progress on their goals.
- Roll-up reports show how many people are making progress and what competencies they are working on.
- Access 2500-item resource library and add your favorites to goals as action items.
See for yourself how we can help you build better leaders.Tour the Employee Experience Tour the Coach Experience
Drive Behavior Change After 360-Degree Feedback Assessments
If your goal is to drive real behavior change, 360-degree assessments are only the beginning. You need a framework for turning assessment-generated awareness into goals and actions. Add some on-going encouragement and automated reminders, and you’ve got a system for achieving amazing results.
Momentor - Translating Feedback into Behavior Change
Show Clients How Effective Coaching Can Be.
- Career Coaching
- Executive Coaching
- Leadership Coaching
- Life or Spiritual Coaching
- Performance Coaching
- Sales Coaching
- Sales Management Coaching
- Wellness Coaching
Momentor - Maximizing Coaching Success
Momentor helps you with all stages of the coaching process, from contracting to engagement to implementation and evaluations. We have features that make you more efficient and able to demonstrate your ROI.
The Missing Link for Training Effectiveness
North American companies spend over $156 billion dollars per year on employee learning, but without follow-up 90% of new skills are lost within a year. Research shows that reviews of training effectiveness show only modest change in actual behavior of participants.
Your Training Program
THE GOAL: Successful Behavior Change & Enhanced Performance
Momentor bridges the gap between the training event and sustainable, on-the-job behavior change. It provides the follow-up and encouragement needed to deliver lasting results from training initiatives.
Our online system allows your trainees to create goals from a list of suggestions you provide and invite mentors to track, monitor and comment on their progress via email. It also frequently – and automatically - reminds participants of their behavior change goals and action items.
Envisia delivers fundamentally sound structures to support integrating an effective feedback process - a range of reliable assessment tools, simple internet administration, 1st class support & guidance. We need only 1 source for our feedback projects. These guys deliver!- Gordon Hay, Director - Organization Development, Hartzell Propeller, Inc.
Upload Reports and Other Supporting Documents as You Get Them.
Momentor keeps assessments, reports, appraisals and interview notes safe for you until you need them.
You will also selectively share them with your client through the Client Portal (more on that later).
Customize and Send The Client Portal Invitation.
You'll send your client their invitation to the client portal whenever you're ready.
When your client accepts the invitation, they'll pick a password and be able to track their goals.
Your Clients Can Also Create and Update Goals.
We offer two ways to manage your clients' goals:
- You create the goals for them and use Momentor to communicate, add/update action items, habit triggers, etc.
- You invite your client and ask them to define their own goals. You'll be notified via email as soon as they do.
Get Notified of Client Progress, In Real-Time.
Receive an email notification every time a client makes progress on their goals.
Reply to these notifications and your response is automatically added as a comment under the update and forwarded on to your client. Respond from any device, anywhere -- no need to sign in to Momentor.
Upload your Favorite Resources, Then Assign Them To Clients as Action Items.
You have your go-to resources that you like to use with your clients. You can build your own personal resource library within Momentor.
Once your resource library is built, you can add your resources to your client's goals as action items.
Momentor Automatically Reminds Your Clients of Their Goals Every Week.
Every Monday, we select one of your clients' goals at random and email it to them, including habit triggers and action items.
Your clients reply with any progress thats been made and their responses are forwarded on to you.
Clients Can Request Feedback on Their Goal Progress At Any Time.
Clients Invite their managers, peers, direct reports, etc. to complete a quick survey on whether or not they see improvement.
Share these evaluations with your client, or their company, as a concrete way of demonstrating successful behavior change.